Google Playstore Apk : Guide to download and install the Play Store Apk. Every user knows what is a Play Store. It is the official hub for getting all your applications.So today we are here to guide how to download and install the Play Store and there features.As you people know that we all download the applications and games from Google Play Store. It contains a large library of application and games. Not only games and apps but it also provide us to download the books, magazines, movies, and music.The Google Play Store apk is an inbuilt application that comes while buying the Android device but if you, unfortunately, deleted the application or if it stops working then you need to install it again for that this article will help you to reinstall.
Google Play Store Apk Features:
Now we are going to say about its features. The Google Play Store has 1.9 billions of applications as of 2016. In this store, there are free applications and paid applications. Here is the list of the store features go ahead before you download it.
- Play Store for Android is a collection of the applications, movies, games, music, books, and news.
- It contains the trusted apps that you can download and install easily.
- All the categories are displayed in each categories home page.
- The store contains all the trending applications and games. It also shows you the related apps that you search.
- Every application has a description on the page. It shows the app rate and the number of downloaded.
- The users can give the review of the application. By that review the, users can think of downloading that particular app.
- By search bar, you can easily search for your app.
- You can browse all the apps by the categories like top free, top paid, top grossing.
The Google Play Store is one of the best stores. By this features, you can estimate the quality of service that it provided. So with of wasting the time let us move to the downloading process of the Google Play Store.
Download Google Play Store Apk:
If you, unfortunately, delete the Play Store appwon your Android device then you need to reinstall it again for installing the apps and games. Below is the process to install the Google Play Store by Apk method.
Sometimes you may affect this problem that it doesn’t update the apps automatically then you need to download the latest version f the Google Play store. To install 3rd party source you need to enable the Unknown Source option from your phone setting.
Settings > Security > Unknown Source ( just Enable it).
Now its time to download the latest version of the play store app here are the steps.
- Open your favorite browser.
- type the Google Play store Apk from the official site of Play store.
- Download that Apk file it takes to finish the downloading process as the size of the file is 17MB.
- After you finish the downloading the Apk file then click on that file to install.
- Allow the permissions to install the Play store.
This is the process of installing the latest version of the Google Play Store. Enjoy downloading and installing the apps and games on this trusted store.
Alternatives to Play Store:
Here are the some of the alternatives to the Google Play Store.
- 1Mobile Market.
If you don’t want to use the Google Play store application to install the apps and games then you can choose anyone from the Play store alternatives they also work like Play store.
Finally, this is about the Google Play store downloading process. We hope you like this Play Store and you will surely download this store on your Android device. If you have any queries regarding this article let us know in comment section.