Xiaomi, this name is pretty familiar in India and all parts of the world and you know why is it this way? because of giving products with excellent specs at a very reasonable price. It started with mobile phones and now Xiaomi is an undisputed king of the budget segment smartphone of India as it owns a major share in the smartphone business.
The company is not only known for its contribution towards the smartphone market now as it also makes several other electronics or appliances such as fitness trackers or smart band water purifiers and smart TVs just to name a few.
Just 3 days back on the Smarter living 2020 event, Xiaomi with its Global VP Mr. Manu Kumar Jain unveiled the new lineup of their products like the MI TV, Mi band 4 and also their Air purifier. So, let’s check out what these innovations brings up to the table!
Mi Band 4
If you’re a tech enthusiast like us, you will be familiar with the fitness bands by Xiaomi. These bands are for health-conscious people who want to keep a track record of their fitness by counting their steps, their calories burned also heart-rate, etc.
Sale has started on Amazon and it’s priced at Rs.2299 which is a little high as compared to its predecessors but the spec list is also long if compared.
The Mi Band 4 comes with a 0.95-inch color AMOLED (120×240 pixels) display with 400 nits brightness so a pretty bright and sharp display if we compare it to the last year’s mi band 3 which had a 0.78 inch AMOLED panel. Following are the features of the new offering by Xiaomi-
- It can help to track your sleep pattern.
- It can also be used to find your device in case you’ve misplaced it.
- Much like its predecessor you can check who’s calling you or your notifications through this band.
- It can also be used to play music or increase/decrease the volume.
- Also a pedometer, heart-rate sensor, a stopwatch and also an alarm!
- With Bluetooth 5.0 and is compatible with devices having Android 4.4 and above or iOS 9.0 above.
Mi TV 4X
Just in 2 years, Xiaomi has acquired great share in the Smart TV market with it’s gorgeous and multi-functional Televisions at reasonable prices which is the Xiaomi way of course. This year also there has been nothing but improvement in this department by the Tech Giant and here Xiaomi unveiled its new Mi TV 4X range which comes in 3 different sizes, 65, 50 and 43-inches.
Following are the features of this new lineup by Xioami-
- These are running on the Android Pie that is 9.0 with several ott platforms like Netflix!
- It also has a 4K HDR display with a wide color range.
- It has 20W stereo speakers with support for DTS-HD.
- And with Google’s new data saving mode it will benefit those who don’t have a No FUP connection.
- Prices for these models are- 65-inch variant= is priced at Rs 54,999, the 50-inch model at Rs 29,999 and the 43-inch model at Rs 24,999.
MI Water Purifier (RO+UV)
Also at this event, Xiaomi took a step towards health and prosperity and launched this MI Water Purifier which comes in this minimalistic design that will suit your kitchen or surroundings.
It has a five-stage purification process consisting of three filters (PolyPropylene+Activated Carbon), Reverse Osmosis (RO) and Post Activated Carbon (PAC), and completes it with UV light filtration.
It can also pair up with your Mi Home app and give you information about the TDS levels and it also consists of 3 cartridges that can be bought easily within the app and are very easy to install.
This is it, guys if you liked it then please let us know in the comments we really appreciate it and for more AWESOME and LIT content please be sure to check our Blog as we post almost daily!
Have a Good Day!